Greens & Beans
2 Tablespoons vegetable oil
1 onion, chopped
2 cloves of garlic, chopped
2 (15.5-ounce) cans of white beans, rinsed and drained
6 cups fresh greens: spinach, Swiss chard, or kale, washed
2 Tablespoons fresh parsley or 1 Tablespoon dried parsley flakes
Salt and pepper to taste
- Heat oil in pan over medium heat.
- Add onion, cook for 2 minutes.
- Add garlic and cook for 1 minute, stirring often.
- Add beans and parsley, cook for 2 minutes.
- Stir in greens and cook just until wilted.
- Season with salt and pepper.